You can adjust your safe place or add additional places at any time. This would include making them larger, smaller, or adding a new location altogether. Just keep in mind that setting places with Wi-Fi networks is highly recommended, as it allows the device to communicate more effectively and saves battery power.
How to add a place
- Tap the Menu icon, then tap Places.
- On the Places page, tap the blue Add New Place button.
- Create a name for the place by selecting Place Name.
- You may then complete any of the following actions to select the correct location for your new place.
- Type your address or use the compass icon to select your current location.
- Drag the green dots to adjust the size of the desired safe place.
- Move the map to make sure your place is in the desired location.
- When all changes have been made, select Save.
- You will then be given the option to add a Wi-Fi network for your place.
- Wi-Fi is required for your first place during initial setup and is highly recommended for every place you add after that.
How to edit a place
- Navigate to the same page used to add a new place.
- Select the place that you would like to change.
- From here you can make the following changes:
- Change the Name or Location
- Remove the Wi-Fi network to add a new Wi-Fi network for that place
- Remove the place if your pet won't be visiting this location anymore