- Understanding Whistle profiles
- Can my pet have more than one owner?
- Can I change my password?
- How many owners and pets can use Whistle?
- How do I change my pet's photo?
- How do I associate a new Whistle with my existing pet?
- Can I assign my existing Whistle to a different pet?
- I have more than one pet. Can I add another Whistle to my account?
The Whistle app uses profiles to store what we know about both you as the owner and the pets you ...
Although technically your pet may have only one or two actual owners, Whistle gives you the abili...
You can always change your password within the Whistle app. For more information, read this article.
We built Whistle with family, friends, and pet sitters in mind, so there is no limit to the numbe...
Your pet has two photos in the Whistle app. The first is a cover photo that appears in the backgr...
Your Whistle account, app and pet profile are all linked to the unique serial number found on you...
Yes, you can easily assign the Whistle device to another pet. All you have to do is: Remove the ...
The process for adding a second pet to your account is very similar to how you added your first p...
Can't find what you need? Chat with us at 844-5-WHISTL/844-594-4785
Mon 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Tue 11:00am - 6:30pm EST
Wed-Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sat/Sun 10:00am - 6:30pm EST
We have modified our hours on Tuesday for the next few weeks beginning May 1st to improve our customer experience with training.