Whistle GPS is a device that was created out of our love for pets. It not only helps people find their lost pets but prevent those pets from straying in the first place. It also has an activity tracking feature that gives you a unique insight into your pet's health and well-being.
Whistle GPS is not a microchip. A microchip is a passive electronic device that is placed under your pet's skin to help with identification when a pet is found. Instead, the Whistle GPS system consists of a lightweight device, or tracker, that fits on top of your pet's collar and communicates with a base station, which is also used to charge the tracker's battery.
With the Whistle GPS system, you create your own Whistle zone that defines the area where your pet spends most of its time. If your pet leaves this zone, you'll be notified through an email or text message. From there, you can use our website or mobile apps to locate and track your pet, any time of the day or night.
Compared to other pet tracking systems, the Whistle GPS system has a lot of benefits:
- Lightweight, modern design—The tracker is designed specifically for a pet's active lifestyle. It weights only 1.2 ounces, and is durable and water-resistant.
- Advanced GPS technology—Whistle GPS helps you accurately pinpoint your pet's location.
- Timely notifications—If your pet leaves its Whistle zone or when the tracker battery runs low, you'll be notified, and all notifications are customizable.
- Long battery life—The tracker battery is designed to have a long life and can be quickly recharged.
- Web and mobile apps—Whether you use a computer or smartphone, you can use the Whistle GPS app to easily and quickly locate your pet and access our other features.