When the battery on your tracker is fully charged, it lasts about 30 days but actual battery life may vary.
Note: Click here for information on charging your Tagg GPS Plus tracker.
There are several ways to tell if your tracker battery needs to be charged:
- Press the Power/Trip button once on the tracker. If the status indicator flashes red for 5 seconds, the battery level is low and needs to be charged.
- Remove the tracker from the base station. If the status indicator does not light up, more charging is needed.
- You have received a low battery notification.
1. Make sure the base station is plugged in and powered on.
2. Make sure the pins on the base station and the charging contact on the base of the tracker are clean.
3. Align the base of the tracker with the base station pins and press down firmly until you hear two clicks.
Note: The status indicator on top of the tracker will flash blue, showing that the battery is charging.
4. Leave the tracker on the base station until the status indicator turns solid blue, indicating that the battery is fully charged. This takes about three hours.
5. To remove the tracker from the base station, press the release points on the each side until it fully disconnects.