Tagg is a set of devices that were created out of our love for pets. They not only help people find their lost pets but prevent those pets from straying in the first place. They also has an activity tracking feature that gives you a unique insight into your pet's health and well-being.
Tagg is not a microchip. A microchip is a passive electronic device that is placed under your pet's skin to help with identification when a pet is found. Instead, each Tagg system consists of a lightweight device, or tracker, that fits on top of your pet's collar and communicates with a base station, which is also used to charge the tracker's battery.
With this system, you create your own zone that defines the area where your pet spends most of its time. If your pet leaves this zone, you'll be notified through an email or text message. From there, you can use our website or mobile apps to locate and track your pet, any time of the day or night.
Compared to other pet tracking systems, our system has a lot of benefits:
- Lightweight, modern design—The trackers are designed specifically for a pet's active lifestyle, and are durable and water-resistant.
- Advanced GPS technology—Our trackers help you accurately pinpoint your pet's location.
- Timely notifications—If your pet leaves its home zone or when the tracker battery runs low, you'll be notified, and all notifications are customizable.
- Long battery life—The batteries we use are designed to have a long life and can be quickly recharged.
- Web and mobile apps—Whether you use a computer or smartphone, you can use our app to easily and quickly locate your pet and access our other features.
The Tagg 1.0 tracker is the first release of our innovative technology. The tracker itself weighs about 1.15 ounces and is easy to attach to your dog's collar.
Tagg GPS Plus
The second release is named Tagg GPS Plus and delivers the best features of the Tagg system in a more streamlined tracker. The Tagg GPS Plus has a larger battery and a more secure collar attachment, but still weights only 1.2 ounces.
Our newest product is Whistle GPS, that combines the Whistle activity monitoring technology with advanced GPS location services. Click here for more information about our Whistle GPS trackers.
We also offer other pet products, including the Whistle Activity Monitor.