When you add a note or a photo to your pet's timeline, you can also choose to share that note or photo with others, such as your pet's owners, your invited friends on the Community Board or everyone in the Whistle community.
Note: These notes and photos are considered highlights. Click here for more information about creating highlights.
1. In the Whistle app, tap the Menu icon and select your pet.
2. On the Timeline screen, tap the Add icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap the icon that identifies what you want to do:
- Add a photo
- Add a post
- View the Support Centre
4. Type in your post or select the photo you want to add to our Community.
5. At the bottom of the screen, tap the Feed selection.
6. To post the note to those you've assigned as owners of your pet, select Owners. Click here for more information about adding owners.
7. To post the note to the Friends feed on our Community Board, where only your added friends and family can see it, select Friends.
8. To post the note to the Public feed, where everyone in our Whistle community can see it, select Public.