The Whistle experience is already rich and immersive, full of images, storytelling, and even a little healthy competition. The Whistle Community Board allows you to share that with others.
Whistle hosts a fun and rapidly growing online community of pet lovers, that allows them to friend other pet owners, follow their pet's activities and share content like highlights, tips or pressing questions.
With our Community Board, you can track your pet’s health trends and even brag a little about your exceptional pet by sharing your pet's daily adventures either with your curated list of Whistle friends or with the entire Whistle community. Click here for more information on inviting family and friends.
The Community Board is split into two different feeds, Public and Friends. Click here for more information on posting content to the Community Board.
- Public—Everything in the Public feed is visible to everyone on Whistle. This is where the entire Whistle community comes together to post photos, share stories or tips and connect with new friends.
- Friends—The Friends feed is where you can share your pet's highlights with everyone who follows them. At the same time, it gives you a glimpse into the lives of the pets you follow in return. This is also where you will be able to find Duke, our Chief Dog Officer, and keep up with his latest adventures.
1. In the Whistle app, tap the Menu icon.
2. In the menu, tap Community Board.
3. On the Welcome to our Community message, tap Read Guidelines.
4. Read through our guidelines. If you want to continue using our Community Board, tap Okay.
3. Tap to select either the Public or Friends feed.