Absolutely! Using Whistle, you can track any medication your pet receives. You can even set up a notification to remind you when your pet is supposed to receive their next dose.
Adding a medication note
1. In the Whistle app, tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. In the highlight list that appears, tap the Medication icon .
3. To add a new medication, on the Medication Note screen, tap Add Medication.
4. To create a new medication, on the Medications screen, tap New Medication.
5. On the Medication screen, type in a description of the medicine and then tap Save.
6. On the Medications screen, tap the medication you just created.
7. On the Medication Note screen, type in the dosage and other details, and then tap Post.
8. The new medication note appears in your list of medication highlights. Tap Done.
Setting up a medication reminder
1. On your pet's Timeline screen, tap the + icon.
2. Tap the Medication icon .
3. On the Medication Note screen, tap Add Medication.
4. On the Medications screen, tap New Medication.
5. Type in the name of the medication and then tap the toggle beside Reminder.
6. Select the details for the reminder (frequency, date, time).
Note: To add a second reminder for this medication, tap Add Reminder.
7. When all changes are made, tap Save.
8. When the time comes for the reminder, you will receive a notification through the app.
9. Once you have given your pet the medication, tap Done. A new event appears in your pet's timeline.
10. To make changes to the medication, send the reminder to someone else or skip the dose, tap Options and then tap the appropriate action.