Whistle tracks different types of activity and applies a classification to each event:
- Walk—Low intensity, steady activity that indicates that your pet is walking
- Run—High intensity, steady activity that indicates your pet is running
- Play—Any short burst of high intensity activity
- Active—A combination of walk, play or other activities
- Rest—No activity is detected
Note: If your pet is not a dog, the Whistle app shows only Active and Rest activity types.
There may be times when you want to change the type of activity, such as changing "active" to "swimming", for example. The more you reclassify your pet's activity, the better our system will get at applying the correct type to your pet's events.
Note: Click here for more information on how Whistle tracks your pet's activity.
1. On the Timeline screen, find the event and tap the Event icon.
2. In the list that appears, tap the activity type that you want to apply to that event.