If you decided to replace your existing Whistle tracker with a new one that you've either purchased yourself or received from our support center, you'll need to activate the new device before you can use it.
1. Using any browser, sign in to your account on whistle.com.
2. On the side menu, expand the Your Pets section.
3. Select your pet.
4. On the Pet Profile page, expand the Device Management section.
5. When you're ready to start using your new device, click Begin.
6. Type in the serial number of the new tracker, and then click Submit.
7. Following the instructions, connect your new tracker to your existing base station for at least two hours. You will be notified within the Whistle app when the new tracker is activated and ready to use.