If your Whistle 3 will not charge after you have been using the device, please follow the steps below to help resolve the issue.
- Try relocating the charger to a new power source (a different USB port or wall outlet)
- If available, try using a different charger or wall plug for the charger
- If the above steps don't get any LED Lights to appear on the tracker, try a Hard Reset
How to Hard Reset:
- Place the device on its charging cable (orientation doesn't matter) with the cable plugged into a computer or an AC Adapter.
- Take a paper clip (or some other thin tool) and on the charger insert the end of the paper clip into the RESET button located underneath the center of the charger. You should feel a slight click when the button is depressed.
- Hold down for about ten seconds
During this time the LED on the Whistle 3 will turn off, and once you have released the button, the light will turn on either green or amber within a few seconds (depending on how full the battery is).