If your Whistle 3 will not charge after you have been using the device, please follow the steps below to help resolve the issue.
- If you have your Whistle charger plugged into a USB port on a laptop computer, try using a USB electrical wall adapter (usually comes with your smart phone).
- If Step 1 doesn't work, unplug and plug in the usb charger a few times to see if it turns the device back on.
- If step 2 fails, Perform a hard reset on the Whistle 3.
How to Hard Reset:
- Obtain paper clip as a pen will be too large.
- Place your Whistle 3 onto the charger with the charger plugged in
- Press and hold the small reset button (underneath the charger) using the paper clip. Continue to hold for 10 seconds then release.
- The LED will turn on and the reset is complete.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, please let us know so we can help with replacing your device if you're within our 1 Year Warranty.