Whistle uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to sync the data collected by your device with your app.
For syncs to work, verify that you’ve met the following conditions:
- You have been in range of a Wi-Fi network that is saved on your device. (See How do I edit my Wi-Fi settings?)
- Your Wi-Fi network name or password has not changed
- The software on your iPhone or Android phone is up to date
- The Bluetooth setting on your smartphone is on
- Your phone is not managing multiple Bluetooth connections simultaneously. Other Bluetooth devices may be interfering
- Your device battery is charged