In this help article you will learn:
- How to edit the WiFi network name and password for an existing Safe Place
- Places are associated to a specific person's account, so if an added Family Member is the owner of the Safe Place, only they will be able to edit or delete it
Where do I go to edit my WiFi network
- Tap on the Human icon on the far right, bottom of the screen.
2. Tap ' Safe Places'.
3. Tap the edit icon, on the right side, in the Place card that you want to customize.
4. Under the map, to the right of 'Wi-Fi Details,' tap the edit icon.
5. If you have more than one pet connected to that Place's WiFi, you will need to select a pet to connect first.
6. Your Whistle will scan for Wi-Fi networks. Make sure that your phone's Bluetooth is turned on. Settings > Bluetooth > Toggle on. Also ensure that your tracker is docked to the charger, and the charger plugged into a USB or wall outlet.
7. Select your Wi-Fi network.
8. Enter your Wi-Fi Network's password.
9. We want you to confirm this change because this will completely overwrite your existing Wi-Fi network details and if you have more than one pet you will need to add each of them to your Place's Wi-Fi network.
10. You should land back on your Place's details screen. The pet you added to your new Wi-Fi network will have a green check mark next to their picture. If you have more than one pet, tap 'Add' to setup the Wi-Fi for that pet.