- What is activity tracking?
- Can I set an activity goal for my pet?
- Can I share my pet's activity with family and friends?
- Why do I only see resting activity in my pet's activity charts?
- Why can't I see all of my pet's recent activity?
Your tracker contains a motion sensor (also known as an accelerometer) that detects the movements...
An activity goal is one of the best ways to stay on top of your pet's health. Click here for more...
Part of what makes our system special is the ability to share your pet's activity with family, fr...
If your pet's profile shows only resting activity, restart the tracker. 1. Turn the tracker off...
The Tagg trackers collect activity data for your pet over a 24-hour period, from midnight to midn...
Need additional support? Our team is here to help!
Contact us via phone:
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 6:30pm EST