Maps & Tracking
- How do I access the map with my pet's location in the Whistle mobile app?
- What is a Whistle zone?
- How do I change my Whistle zone?
- How do I find my pet?
- How do notifications work?
- How accurate is your location service?
- How do I see both my location and my pet's in the Whistle map?
- How quickly will I be notified if my pet leaves my Whistle zone?
- Why doesn't my pet appear on the Whistle map?
- Can I use Tagg while traveling with my pet?
- Lost pet support
Accessing the map to see your pet's current location is easy in the new Whistle mobile app. Click...
The Whistle zone is part of what makes our system so special. It allows you to select a specific ...
You can adjust your Whistle zone at any time, to make it larger or smaller. You can also change t...
Being able to quickly and easily find your pet is the centerpiece of our system, and we offer sev...
One of the best aspects of our system is the ability to let you know when your pet leaves the Whi...
The Tagg trackers use advanced GPS technology to provide fast, highly accurate, location informat...
Whenever you open the Whistle map, we will display your pet's last known location. Click here for...
Our system checks for your pet's location at least once every 12 minutes. As soon as we discover...
If your pet's location doesn't appear on the Whistle map, click here for more information.
Absolutely! As long as you're traveling within the United States, you can easily set up a new Whi...
For tips on what to do when your pet is missing, visit our article here.
Need additional support? Our team is here to help!
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 10:00am - 5:00pm EST
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm EST
We will close at 5:00pm EST through May 6th, 2019 while we focus on advanced training to provide better support for you and your pets. We apologize for this inconvenience
Have a suggestion?
Request a feature here.