- What do the Whistle Activity Monitor status lights mean?
- How do I use the Whistle timeline?
- What is Whistle?
- How do I charge my Whistle Activity Monitor?
- How do I attach my Whistle Activity Monitor to my pet's collar?
- What devices does Whistle support?
- Can I use Whistle to track my pet's medications?
- How do I join a new Wi-Fi network?
- How do I set up my Whistle Activity Monitor on my Android device?
- How do I set up my Whistle Activity Monitor on my iOS device?
The LED light around the outside of the Whistle Activity Monitor is an easy way for you to determ...
The main screen of the Whistle app is a timeline of your pet's daily activity. You can scroll thr...
The Whistle Activity Monitor is an on-collar device that measures your pet's activities, includin...
Your Whistle has an internal rechargeable battery that, in typical use, should last for around 10...
The Whistle Activity Monitor comes with a sturdy strap and attachment that are designed to easily...
Whistle currently supports the following devices: Apple iOS devices running iOS version 7.1 and ...
Absolutely! Using Whistle, you can track any medication your pet receives. You can even set up a ...
To get the most out of your Whistle Activity Monitor, you can add other Wi-Fi networks for places...
The Whistle mobile app works together with your Whistle Activity Monitor to identify your pet's a...
The Whistle mobile app, together with the Whistle Activity Monitor, allows you to track your pet'...
Need additional support? Our team is here to help!
Contact us via email:
Contact us via phone:
Whistle 3 users - 855-999-0471
Whistle GPS users - 844-594-4785
Whistle Activity Monitor users -
Tagg users - 844-594-4785
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 6:30pm EST