- What is activity tracking?
- Can I set an activity goal for my pet?
- Can I share my pet's activity with family and friends?
- Why do I see only resting activity in my pet's activity charts?
- Why can't I see all of my pet's recent activity?
Your tracker contains a motion sensor (also known as an accelerometer) that detects the movements...
An activity goal is one of the best ways to stay on top of your pet's health. Click here for more...
As your pet is active, Whistle creates events in the timeline that include things like activity a...
If your pet's activities show only resting, restart the tracker. 1. Turn the tracker off, by pres...
The Whistle GPS tracker collects activity data for your pet all day. That data is then uploaded t...
Need additional support? Our team is here to help!
Contact us via email:
Contact us via phone:
Whistle 3 users - 855-999-0471
Whistle FIT users - 833-393-4830
Whistle GPS users - 844-594-4785
Whistle Activity Monitor users -
Tagg users - 844-594-4785
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 6:30pm EST
**Our Customer Experience Center will be closed on Monday, June 11th, 2018 from 11:30am - 12:00pm PST.