- How Does Whistle Calculate My Pet's Activity?
- How Do I Change My Pet’s Goal
- How Does Whistle Estimate the Calories My Pet Has Burned?
- How Does Whistle Estimate How Long My Dog Has Been Resting?
- How Does Whistle Estimate How Far My Pet Has Traveled?
- Activity Minutes Graph Interaction
Whistle shows how many minutes your pet has been active in a day, which is awesome, but how are ...
Whistle gives you the ability to set a goal for your pet's daily minutes of activity. This can b...
Estimating the total number of calories that your pet burns each day can be split into: Resti...
Whistle uses a three-axis accelerometer (just like your human activity monitor or smartphone doe...
In order to estimate how far your dog has traveled, Whistle uses a three-axis accelerometer to s...
In September, we enhanced your pet's activity graph and made it clearer what the graph represent...
Celebrate your pet’s accomplishments with Achievements Your pet can earn achievements for acti...
Need additional support? Our team is here to help!
Contact us via email:
Contact us via phone:
Whistle 3 users - 855-999-0471
Whistle FIT users - 833-393-4830
Whistle GPS users - 844-594-4785
Whistle Activity Monitor users -
Tagg users - 844-594-4785
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 6:30pm EST
**Our Customer Experience Center will be closed on Monday, June 11th, 2018 from 11:30am - 12:00pm PST.