Activity & Health Monitoring
- How Does Whistle Estimate the Calories My Dog Has Burned?
- Can I Turn Off Activity?
- How Do I Change My Pet's Activity Goal?
- How Does Whistle Calculate Your Pet's Activity?
- Activity Minutes Graph Interaction
- How Does Whistle Estimate How Far My Dog Has Traveled?
- How Does Whistle Estimate How Long My Dog Has Been Resting?
Estimating the total number of calories that your dog burns each day can be split into: Rest...
Activity monitoring is built into the functionality of the device and cannot be turned off at th...
Whistle gives you the ability to set a goal for your pet's daily minutes of activity. This is a ...
We use minutes as a proxy for total physical activity of your pet Whistle shows how many minutes...
In September 2017, we enhanced your pet's activity graph and made it clearer what the graph repr...
In order to estimate how far your dog has traveled Whistle uses a three-axis accelerometer to se...
Whistle uses a three-axis accelerometer (just like your human activity monitor or smartph...
Need additional support? Our team is here to help!
Contact us via email:
Contact us via phone:
Whistle 3 users - 855-999-0471
Whistle FIT users - 833-393-4830
Whistle GPS users - 844-594-4785
Whistle Activity Monitor users -
Tagg users - 844-594-4785
Hours of operation:
Mon-Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
Sat-Sun 10:00am - 6:30pm EST
**Our Customer Experience Center will be closed on Monday, June 11th, 2018 from 11:30am - 12:00pm PST.